Phase I/II Study of Idarubicin, Cytarabine, and Nivolumab in Patients With High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Idarubicin; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.