A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of PT010 Relative to PT003 and PT009 on COPD Exacerbations Over a 52-Week Treatment Period in Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe COPD (Ethos)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Ethos
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 8000 to 8400.
- 29 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jun 2015 New trial record