AN OPEN-LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY OF LEBRIKIZUMAB COMPARED TO TOPICAL CORTICOSTEROIDS IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH PERSISTENT, MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.