A Phase II, Open Label, Multi-center, Multi-arm Study of Ceritinib in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and Hematological Malignancies Characterized by Genetic Abnormalities of Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Mar 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Mar 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.