A Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial to Assess Safety and Efficacy of a New Treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma's Disease Combining Adcetris and Levact in Old Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HALO
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results (n=14) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.