A Multicenter Open-Label Single-Arm Phase II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Bevacizumab in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic, Recurrent or Persistent Cervical Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2017 This trial was completed in Bulgarian according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.