A Multicenter Open-Label Single-Arm Phase II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Bevacizumab in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic, Recurrent or Persistent Cervical Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Nov 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Nov 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.