A Phase 3 Extension Study of Ataluren (PTC124) in Patients With Nonsense Mutation Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ataluren (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PTC Therapeutics
- 22 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in France as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Mar 2017 According to a PTC Therapeutics media release, based on the resuts from ACT CF trial (CTP 700244666), company plans to discontinue current clinical development of ataluren in cystic fibrosis, close ongoing extension studies and withdraw its application for marketing authorization in cystic fibrosis in Europe.
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a PTC Therapeutics media release.