Adaptive Study of the Safety, Tolerability & Efficacy of Autologous γδ T Lymphocyte Therapy (ImmuniCell) in Patients With Advanced Cancers Refractory to Current Treatment or Have Indolent Disease for Which Immunotherapy May be Beneficial
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs T-lymphocyte cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TC BioPharm
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Sep 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, as reported by a TC BioPharm media release.