A Multicentric Controlled Phase I / IIb Study Evaluating the Safety and the Efficacy of in Vitro Expanded Peripheral Blood CD34+ Stem Cells Output by the StemXpand® Automated Process, and Injected in Patients With an Acute Myocardial Infarction and a Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction (LVEF) Remaining Below or Equal to 45% After PTCA and Stent(s) Implantation Versus Standard of Care.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Endothelial stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EXCELLENT
- Sponsors CellProthera
- 12 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 12 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting., according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.