A Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of AG-120 in Combination With Azacitidine in Subjects ≥ 18 Years of Age With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia With an IDH1 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivosidenib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGILE
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the first half of 2017.