A Phase IIb, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-range Investigation of the Safety and Efficacy of NTCELL® [Immunoprotected (Alginate-Encapsulated) Porcine Choroid Plexus Cells for Xenotransplantation] in Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Choroid plexus cell replacement therapy (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Living Cell Technologies
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 20 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.