A Phase IIb, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-range Investigation of the Safety and Efficacy of NTCELL® [Immunoprotected (Alginate-Encapsulated) Porcine Choroid Plexus Cells for Xenotransplantation] in Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Choroid plexus cell replacement therapy (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Living Cell Technologies
- 21 Dec 2017 The 26 week results of this trial require further analysis and patients will continue to be monitored in accordance with the study extension protocol, as reported in a Living Cell Technologies media release.
- 21 Dec 2017 One year follow up data in patients from all three groups of this study will be announced in May 2018, according to a Living Cell Technologies media release. The Board has decided to continue follow-up of this trial until May 2019.
- 21 Dec 2017 26-week results of this trial were reported in November 2017, according to a Living Cell Technologies media release.