An Efficacy and Safety Study of Corifollitropin Alfa Versus Daily Follitropin Beta for Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in Women 35-42 Years Old With a Body Weight ≥ 50 kg Undergoing IVF Treatment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Corifollitropin alfa (Primary) ; Follitropin beta
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 16 Jun 2015 New trial record