First-in-human Phase I/IIa, Open-Label, Prospective Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Subretinally Transplanted Human Retinal Progenitor Cells (hRPC) in Patients With Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ReN 003 (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ReNeuron
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a ReNeuron media release, the Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) has given approval for the study to progress into the phase II portion. The company expects read-outs from the phase II portion in the second half of 2018.
- 23 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 23 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.