A Phase 2 Study of ABT-199 in Combination With Ibrutinib in the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma (AIM Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIM
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=18, Data cut off Jan 11 2017), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per the results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.