BrUOG L317: Nivolumab and Ablation For Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Progressing After at Least One Prior Therapy For Metastatic Disease: A Brown University Oncology Research Group Phase II Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.