A Phase IIa, Single Blind, Randomized, Study to Evaluate the Safety, the Immunogenicity, and the Clinical and Biological Efficacy of IFNα-Kinoid (IFN-K) in Adult Subjects With Dermatomyositis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha kinoid (Primary)
- Indications Dermatomyositis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Neovacs
- 19 Jul 2017 According to a Neovacs media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for IFNalpha Kinoid in the treatment of dermatomyositis, which allows the Company to initiate this Phase IIa clinical trial in the US.
- 04 May 2017 According to a Neovacs media release, results of this study, will provide data to support the design and execution of a pivotal study.
- 30 Mar 2017 According to a Neovacs media release, preliminary results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.