Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of the CD40 Agonistic Monoclonal Antibody APX005M in Subjects With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APX 005M (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Apexigen
- 18 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 32 to 50.
- 18 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 18 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.