A Single Centre, Two-period, Open Label, Randomised, Cross-over Study to Assess Plasma Levodopa, Carbidopa and Entacapone Concentrations After Continuous Infusion of TRIGEL or Duodopa in Patients With Advanced Parkinson´s Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa/entacapone (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors LobSor Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Movement Disorders.
- 19 Apr 2016 Treatment arm changed from 1 to 2, with 2 interventions TRIGEL first, then Duodopa and Duodopa first, then TRIGEL.
- 02 Nov 2015 Results were published in a LobSor Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History