A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Oral Dose Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of BTA-C585 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enzaplatovir (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SAD
- Sponsors Biota Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment table has been amended.
- 11 Sep 2015 According to Biota Pharmaceuticals media release, company is planning to present data by fourth quarter of 2015.