A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel-group, Dose Escalation Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of IBP-9414 Administered in Preterm Infants.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lactobacillus reuteri (Primary)
- Indications Enterocolitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Infant Bacterial Therapeutics
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.