An Open-Label, Relative Bioavailability Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Ropinirole Implants in Patients With Parkinson's Disease Switched From Oral Immediate-Release Ropinirole While on L-Dopa
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropinirole (Primary) ; Ropinirole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Titan Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a Titan Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been treated in this trial and initial data from the first cohort of patients is expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to a Titan Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for its ropinirole implant intended for treatment of the signs and symptoms of Parkinson's disease.