Varenicline, a Partial Nicotinic Receptor Agonist for the Treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Parkinson's Disease: a Placebo-controlled Cross-over Pilot Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy; Somnolence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VESPA
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.