Absorb Bioresorbable Scaffold vs. Drug Coated Balloon for Treatment Of In-Stent-Restenosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AbsorbISR
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as according to ClinicalTrials.gov; information of other studies with Abseb bioresorbable scaffolds showed a higher thrombotic risk than before, the risk for the patients is estimated too high.
- 20 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 May 2017.