A Phase 1, Single-Center, Five-Period, Single and Multiple Dose, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled First-in-Man Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ZYN001 Administered as a Transdermal Patch to Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ZYN 001 (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release, based on results from the single dose portion of this trial, two formulations will be evaluated in multiple patch applications for 14 days in up to 32 healthy subjects who will be randomized 3:1 to ZYN001 or placebo.
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Oct 2016 This trial is expected to begin in the first half of 2017, according to a Zynerba Pharmaceuticals media release.