A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Immune Globulin (Human), 10% Caprylate/Chromatography Purified (IGIV-C) in Symptomatic Subjects With Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grifols
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.