An Exploratory Multicenter, Double-Blind, Diphenhydramine- and Placebo-Controlled Safety, Efficacy and Biomarker Study With JNJ-42847922 in Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Seltorexant (Primary) ; Diphenhydramine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the Jefferies 2016 Healthcare Conference, according to a Minerva Neurosciences media release.
- 11 Mar 2016 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, based on the results of this trial, the company plans to initiate another phase IIb study of MIN-202 (see CTP 700269173).