A Multi-country, Multicenter, Single-arm, Open-label Study to Document the Safety, Tolerability and Effect of Alirocumab on Atherogenic Lipoproteins in High Cardio-vascular Risk Patients With Severe Hypercholesterolemia Not Adequately Controlled With Conventional Lipid-modifying Therapies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms APPRISE; ODYSSEY APPRISE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 27 Mar 2019.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 27 Mar 2019.
- 27 Jul 2017 The study has been completed in Greece.