A Phase Ib-II Study of Tazemetostat (EPZ-6438) in Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Patients With Poor Prognosis Treated by Rituximab-Cyclophosphamide-Vincristine-Doxorubicin-Prednisolone Chemiotherapy (R-CHOP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to an Epizyme media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.