Trial of Pamrevlumab (FG-3019), a Monoclonal Antibody to Connective Tissue Growth Factor, in Non-Ambulatory Subjects With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pamrevlumab (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FibroGen
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 06 Jan 2016 According to a FibroGen media release, the company enrolled its first two patients in this trial, in January 2016. An interim analysis of the study will be performed after all evaluable subjects complete one year of dosing. If the interim analysis indicates a potential benefit from FG-3019, the study will be extended to two years.