A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PARALLEL, VEHICLE-CONTROLLED STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF P-3058 10% NAIL SOLUTION IN THE TREATMENT OF ONYCHOMYCOSIS
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Terbinafine (Primary) ; Amorolfine
- Indications Onychomycosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Polichem
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 840 to 980, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Jun 2015 New trial record