A Prospective, Multicenter, Single Blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial Comparing the Moxy Drug Coated Balloon vs. Standard Balloon Angioplasty for Treatment of Femoropopliteal Arteries
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEVANT 2
- Sponsors C R Bard
- 25 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2015 According to CR Bard media release, results from this trial were published in the online issue of The New England Journal of Medicine.
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.