A Phase 1 Study of rSIFN-co for Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors Where Interferons Are Known to Have Demonstrated Antitumor Activity
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RSIFN-co (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EffTox
- Sponsors Sichuan Huiyang Life Science and Technology Corporation
- 29 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 29 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.