A 52-Week, Multi-Centre, Randomised, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Active Controlled, Phase IV Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Dapagliflozin or Dapagliflozin Plus Saxagliptin Compared With Sulphonylurea All Given as Add-on Therapy to Metformin in Adult Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control on Metformin Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.