A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Prophylactic Emicizumab Versus no Prophylaxis in Hemophilia A Patients Without Inhibitors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emicizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAVEN3
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Mar 2018 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 31 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Mar 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.