A Phase I-II Pilot Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Combined Administration With Pegylated Interferon-alpha2a and the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor (HDACi) Panobinostat for Reducing the Residual Reservoir of HIV-1 Infected Cells in cART-Treated HIV-1 Positive Individuals
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ACTIVATE
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 8 to 31.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.