A Placebo-controlled Trial (Part 1) or Active-controlled (Part 2) of SABER Bupivacaine for the Management of Postoperative Pain Following Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Bupivacaine
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSIST
- Sponsors DURECT Corporation
- 19 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Pain intensity using the NPRS-11 with movement) has not been met according to a Durect Corporation media release.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a DURECT Corporation media release, company expects to complete patient follow-up visits during the third quarter.
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.