A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Non-Inferiority, Phase III Study of Acalabrutinib (ACP-196) Versus Ibrutinib in Previously Treated Subjects With High Risk Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 02 Feb 2016 Results from this trial will support regulatory filings expected in the second half of 2016, according to an AstraZeneca media release.
- 21 Aug 2015 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record:EudraCT2014-005530-64)