A Phase 1a/1b Study of SBP-101 in Previously Treated Subjects with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SBP 101 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Sun BioPharma
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, the company expects that the patients in the sixth cohort will complete their first cycle of dosing and observation by September 2017 and the Company expects to close this Phase 1a study by the end of September 2017.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Sun BioPharma media release, dosing in the fifth cohort has been completed. After review of the fifth cohort patients by the Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB), it has been determined to dose the next cohort at a lower dose level in order to approach the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) of SBP-101. Patients are currently being recruited for this next cohort and one patient has completed the first cycle of dosing, and this cohort of patients will be completed by August 2017.
- 07 Jun 2017 Results from patients in the first 5 cohorts (n = 25) published in a Sun BioPharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History