Expanded Access Program With Nivolumab Monotherapy in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Squamous (Sq) or Non-Squamous (Non-Sq) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Received at Least One Prior Systemic Regimens for the Treatment of Stage IIIb/IV SqNSCLC
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMatev 169
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Jan 2016 New indication added: Non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2015 New trial record