A Phase I Investigator-Initiated Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) Plus RICE in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive B-cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release
- 11 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment table has been amended.