An Open-Label, Randomized Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab, or Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab, or Nivolumab Plus Platinum Doublet Chemotherapy Versus Platinum Doublet Chemotherapy in Subjects With Chemotherapy-Naïve Stage IV or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Ipilimumab; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 227
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 3416 to 3830.
- 03 Nov 2015 Treatment arms changed from 3 to 4, Nivolumab + Platinum doublet chemotherapy treatment arm added, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jan 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.