A PHASE III STUDY OF VELCADE (BORTEZOMIB) THALIDOMIDE DEXAMETHASONE (VTD) VERSUS VELCADE (BORTEZOMIB) CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE DEXAMETHASONE (VCD) AS AN INDUCTION TREATMENT PRIOR TO AUTOLOGOUS STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION IN PATIENTS WITH NEWLY DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IFM2013-04
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 06 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2015 New trial record