A Phase 1b Study of an Immunotherapeutic Vaccine, DPX-Survivac With Low Dose Cyclophosphamide and Epacadostat (INCB024360) in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Epacadostat (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunovaccine; Incyte Corporation
- 29 Mar 2017 Immunovaccine expects to complete enrollment and issue topline data by the end of 2017, according to a company media release.
- 29 Mar 2017 First interim results published in an Immunovaccine media release.
- 06 Feb 2017 According to an Immunovaccine media release, company expects to announce top-line interim results for this trial by the end of March 2017.