A Phase 1b Study of an Immunotherapeutic Vaccine, DPX-Survivac With Low Dose Cyclophosphamide and Epacadostat (INCB024360) in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Epacadostat (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunovaccine
- 07 Dec 2017 As per MR, in cohort 1, 10 patients are enrolled. While in cohort 2, 16 to 40 patients will be enrolled. So, kept planned patients as 50 (highest patient No.)
- 05 Dec 2017 According to an Immunovaccine media release, planned number of patients changed from 40 to 50.
- 05 Dec 2017 According to an Immunovaccine media release, results from the first cohort of the study (n=10) is announced. Dosing the patients for second cohort is ongoing and expect the results in the first half of 2018.