Effect of BMS-663068 on the Pharmacokinetics of a Combined Oral Contraceptive Containing Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate in Healthy Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fostemsavir (Primary) ; Estradiol/progestogen; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Jul 2017 Results presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.