A Phase II, Dose Ranging, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety and Effects of (R)-Roscovitine in Adults Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis, Carrying 2 Cystic Fibrosis Causing Mutations With at Least One F508del-CFTR Mutation and Chronically Infected With Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, a Study Involving 36 CF Patients (24 Treated, 12 Controls). ROSCO-CF
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Seliciclib (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms ROSCO-CF
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.