A second phase Ib/II study combining IMCgp100 with merestinib in metastatic uveal melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IMC gp100 (Primary) ; Merestinib (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 25 Jan 2016 According to a Immunocore media release, IMCgp100 has been granted Orphan drug designation by U.S. FDA for the treatment of uveal melanoma.
- 09 Sep 2015 According to a Immunocore media release, IMCgp100 has been accepted to participate in the European Medicines Agency's (EMA) Adaptive Pathways (formerly Adaptive Licensing) pilot programme and plans to seek conditional approval for IMCgp100 for the treatment of patients with metastatic uveal melanoma, which will be subject to the successful completion of this study.
- 01 Jul 2015 New trial record