An Open-label, Randomized, Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab or Chemotherapy in Subjects With Relapsed Small-cell Lung Cancer After Platinum-based First Line Chemotherapy (CheckMate 331: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 331)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Amrubicin; Topotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 331
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.