Lirilumab (Anti-KIR mAb) Combined With Rituximab for Relapsed, Refractory or High-risk Untreated Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Nov 2015 According to an Innate Pharma media release, first patient from this trial has been dosed.
- 01 Jul 2015 New trial record